Friday, May 13, 2011

I'm still here!

Well.  It's been quite a while hasn't it?  I found that I was focusing all of my energy during my 11 days of cleansing on taking care of the kids and the house and also trying to give proper energy to the emotions and  feelings that came up while I was trying to detoxify my body.  I find myself, on this Friday the 13th, feeling energetic and optimistic about my present and my future.  I'm feeling like this cleanse was the perfect choice for me at this time and has become a great jumping off point for many ideas that I'd like to pursue and changes that I'd like to make in my life and the lives of my family members.  This was just a little note to let you all know that I haven't stopped writing.  I've just been in survival mode these past days.  I'll write more later on today as I have some lovely and hilarious items to share!

No comments: